Sunday, November 14, 2010

Columbus Leaves Spain

Me: Columbus sailed the ocean blue in 1492
Columbus: I know, how studly am I
Me: Rumor has it when you first discovered the Americas, you thought you were on the the Eastern shores of China, Is that True?
Columbus: Yes, but don't forget we had know record of anything being over there.
Me: Do you take full credit for discovering the Americas?
Columbus: Well, in essence I was leading the ship wasn't I, and had I been like Xheng He or the vikings and not mentioned anythings about my findings or had I not colonized the region, there would be no America.
Me: When you colonized the "New World" did you have any idea it would grow into the superpower it is today?
Columbus: Your territory offered really good resources so I noticed the potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment