Sunday, November 14, 2010

Julius Caesar

Me: So Julius, rumor has it that your a rock star in Rome.
Julius: Yeah I'm pretty awesome.
Me: Do you believe it was unfair for your senate to assassinate you?
Julius: No, I had made significant contributions to achieve the levels of success Rome had achieved. I personally believed I deserved to be at this level of power.
Me: What contributions are you referring to?
Julius: Well my conquering of Gaul greatly enhanced the size of our borders. I also defeated much of Spain to gain additional land. Lastly, I did the most unimaginable thing by crossing the Rubicon River and over throwing the Roman Republic to impose my own Dictatorship. These moves clearly deserved a long life and the privilege of being a dictator.
Me: Are you happy with what Rome had become in the years after your death?
Julius: I'm extremely proud of what I setup. Rome grew to become one of the most valuable Empires in the history of mankind. It also had many engineering breakthroughs such as aqueducts, the colosseum, and Arches.
Me: Well you should be very proud of yourself and your successors.
Julius: I am proud of all of them except for the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment